Zero Voters DIE!!! Zero Voters DIE!!!

LMFAO

I can tell you are english like me, nice chav-parody mate!

GoreBastard responds:

Fuckin waaahhh yer dik edd!!!
Cheers mate, this song is proper bob on!
Thanks for the review!
Tea and biscuits?

Defcon Zero Defcon Zero

Nice work paragon

Once again, i am impressed by your work. I am hoping this isnt a direct rip of KFNX like some people are saying. 5/5, its a shame i cant vote because my ISP gives the same IP to like 10000 people. I hope NG change this so you can vote once per day per user only.

ParagonX9 vs KFNX - The Legend ParagonX9 vs KFNX - The Legend

the legend....

lol, nice work paragon and KFNX. Id just like to ask, did you both make this together or was it like one of you made half the song and the other made the other half. Im a bit confused since it says ParagonX9 VS KFNX. If you would, can you please email me with the answer my email address is chrislongden3@hotmail.co.uk

FFX - Normal Battle FFX - Normal Battle

Nice Work

FF10 is one of my favourite games of all time, nice work on this remix, i voted 5, hope you get in the VG top 10.

*Shadows Palace* ParagonX9vsDS *Shadows Palace* ParagonX9vsDS

I really liked it

I GOT FIRST VOTE ON IT LOL

Seriously, i really liked this, it has a battle theme type of sound to it and a good beat. I voted 4.

ZeRo-BaSs responds:

ok thx!

One Winged Angel Gameboy One Winged Angel Gameboy

lol

if ffvii was on the gameboy chances are it would sound exactly like this.

Final Fantasy VII Fighting Mix Final Fantasy VII Fighting Mix

Good Remix

This is really good aswell, i just noticed most of your platinum or higher songs are FFVII tributes and remixes, nice job.

Falling Demons Falling Demons

hmm

for some reason i thought it sounds like Launch Base zone from sonic 3 :)

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Japan ParagonX9 - Chaoz Japan

!!!!1!!!!111!!!one!!!!1!11

This would be perfect for a battle against a samurai boss in a game, seriously, im a newbie game designer, you should make a looping version and send it to namco or sega or something, i could see this as the battle music for taki's stage in Soul Calibur 4 aswell now that i think about it. Voting 5.

ParagonX9 - Polar 240 ParagonX9 - Polar 240

Sounds Like a level on a Megaman game

Another brilliant VG song from ParagonX9, this is one of your best i think, im voting 5!

ParagonX9 responds:

Yeah lol .. I think it sounds megamanish cus of those stereo seperated rock guitars that play on the background XD

Thanks for review and vote! =)